Our paid plans include the ability to migrate your existing reviews over to Arrivala. Once your existing reviews are migrated over, they will show on your Arrivala microsite as well as in our review feeds which can be used with our WordPress plugin and embed widgets to display reviews on your website.
The first step in migrating your reviews is to download our review migration template by clicking here.
When you open the migration template file, you’ll see we’ve pre-populated it with headings of:
- Reviewers Name – The customer’s name who wrote the review.
- Review – This is the written review by the customer.
- Review Stars – Enter a number between one and five, five being the best
- Reviewer Email – Optional, provide if you have it)
- Reviewer Phone – Optional, provide if you have it)
- Review Location – Only required if you have multiple locations set up on your account. If this is the case for you, enter the location name for which the review applies
Once you’ve completed the spreadsheet, send it over to our support team at email@example.com. We will review the spreadsheet for correct formatting. Once approved, we will handle the importing into your account.